Ritholtz's 10 Wednesday Reads: Can Money Make Us Happy?
Hey, you made it to midweek. Here's what you should read:
- Does Money Buy Happiness? (Time)
- Those Who Forget the Past... (FT Alphaville)
- Japan's pension fund is set to splash cash (WSJ)
- Gold Manipulation Continues Unabated (Kid Dynamite)
- Realtors and Builders Differ on the Need for New Homes (Real Time Economics)
- Introducing the Top Advisor Blogs And Bloggers (Kitces)
- Larry Summers Should Keep His Mouth Shut (Baseline Scenario)
- The Eric Cantor Upset: What Happened? (FiveThirtyEight) see also The Guy Who Beat Eric Cantor Penned a Scathing, Seemingly Unpublished Book About the Economics Profession (Vox)
- Huh? China Building Dubai-Style Fake Islands in South China Sea (Bloomberg) see also Google Earth Screenshots Reveal Our Planet's Beautiful, Pattern-Like Designs (FastCo Design)
- How Our Delusions Keep Us Sane: The Psychology of Our Self-Enhancement Bias (Brain Pickings)
Japan's Pension Fund Asset Allocation Is 70/30 Bonds (Yes, Bonds)
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com