London Must Choose Uber or Nostalgia
A disruptive technology has arrived from the U.S., in the form of Taxi-app Uber, to threaten the protected markets that have allowed cab drivers around Europe to keep fares high and competition low. No surprise then, that in London today, thousands of the city's iconic black cabs were snarling up traffic in Trafalgar Square to protest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business