The Official Right to Procrastinate
There are all sorts of things people want the federal government to do -- for example, reduce poverty, make highways safer, protect against workplace risks, safeguard privacy online, regulate their least favorite companies or, for that matter, engage in deregulation. Under both Democratic and Republican administrations, federal officials often answer: "Not now."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast