Brazil's Unhappy? Tell That to Soccer Fans
A new Pew Research Center poll on Brazil has Latin America's biggest nation in a lather. With the World Cup just days away, 72 percent of the country reported "dissatisfaction" over the direction of the country. Two-thirds said the economy stinks, and 6 in 10 believed that the World Cup will be bad for Brazil. And that was just the beginning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast