Read Stuff, You Should: Obama's Signing Statements
Happy Birthday to Derek McGrath, 63. The one and only "Andy-Andy."
Which brings us to the good stuff:
1. Barack Obama and signing statements, from Andrew Rudalevige.
2. More detail about those signing statements from Karen Tumulty.
3. John Sides on turnout and midterm elections.
4. Is Republican rejectionism leading to policy gains for Democrats? Jamelle Bouie makes the case.
5. David Leonhardt notes that there's nothing new about Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Steven Breyer not retiring.
6. And Ross Douthat now considers the political "left" and masculinity.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.