Apple Gives Customers the Stockholm Syndrome
Don't knock Apple Inc. for not showing off, or even promising, any breakthrough devices at yesterday's Worldwide Developers Conference. It is otherwise occupied, building a Disneyesque castle designed to hold its customers captive as long as possible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast