Ritholtz's 10 Monday Reads: The Rise of Twitter Bots
Some Monday reads to prep you for the week:
- As U.S. Stocks Soar, Bonds Offer a Warning (MoneyBeat) see also The 'Other' Great Bond Mispricing Theory (FT Alphaville)
- Our Top 100 Hedge Funds (Barron's)
- Why U.S. Manufacturing Is Poised for a Comeback (Maybe). (WSJ) but see Germany's Success in Manufacturing May Hold a Key Lesson for the U.S. (WSJ)
- Noise Trading, Bubbles, and Excess Volatility in the Aggregate Stock Market (DeLong)
- WWDC 2014 Prelude (Daring Fireball) see also WWDC Expectations (stratechery)
- The One Work Hack That Will Save You 900 Hours a Year (Inc)
- Piketty's 'Errors' Aren't Mistakes: They're Questions, and He Answered Them (WonkBlog)
- How Advanced Socialbots Have Infiltrated Twitter (MIT Technology Review)
- Happy Birthday Nadal! You're Probably Too Old to Pass Federer (FiveThirtyEight)
- Client Feedback On the Creation of the Earth. (Timothy McSweeney)
What are you reading?
As U.S. Stocks Soar, Bonds Offer a Warning
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Leaking Is Just a Symptom. Trump Himself Is the Cause.
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- A Pro-Putin Town Explodes in Anger