Sunday Question for Conservatives
What's the biggest misunderstanding liberals have about conservatives? I'm not talking about deliberate distortions and exaggerations; or campaign rhetoric. I mean things that, in your experience, liberals (especially well-meaning liberals, or those you know personally) just don't get about conservatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States