Why U.S. Should Bring Snowden Home
Here's one good reason for the U.S. to invite Edward Snowden back and offer him clemency: While he is still in exile, any action taken by the U.S. against foreign electronic spying, as in the recent case involving Chinese hackers, looks to the outside world like the cynical application of double standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London