Wedding of the Century: Tweets of the Week
Presenting my favorite tweets from this week:
Markets and Stocks
That's a lot of spare coin:
I ain't afraid of no posts:
Cash return to shareholders:
But, but, but... that doesn't fit into my narrative!
Gasoline prices trending lower?
Here come the home equity loans (again):
Go figure, economists got a forecast wildly wrong:
Does this planet make me look fat?
A full life:
Which is more deadly?
Worst. Wedding. Announcement. Ever:
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner