Piketty Owes His Readers Some Answers
The main defect in Thomas Piketty's "Capital in the Twenty-First Century" has little to do with the questions about data that the Financial Times raised this weekend. Nonetheless, they're good questions. The FT should be thanked for raising them, and Piketty owes his readers better answers than he's offered so far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things