Pay Up or Your IPhone's Dead
Proponents of equipping smartphones with obligatory kill switches to prevent theft should heed a new type of fraud that has spread from Russia and Ukraine to Australia in recent days and is probably coming to other countries soon: Holding iPhones for ransom using their kill-switch feature.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers