Sunday Question for Conservatives
I haven't asked this one for a while so I suppose it's OK to recycle it. Regarding the nomination in 2016: Which candidates do you find unacceptable?
Here's the list I have of those running -- and sticking to those who are relatively serious candidates: Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Mike Pence, Mike Huckabee, Scott Walker, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio, Rick Santorum and John Kasich.
I think that's it. Sorry if I missed one. Which, if any, would upset you if they were nominated? Why?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- First It Was a Warm Coat. Now It's Hot Fashion.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Collapse of Russia-Saudi Oil Deal Could Push Prices Down
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying