Why This Thai Coup Matters More
Thaksin Shinawatra is living proof that leaders get the popularity thing all wrong. From Barack Obama to Indonesia's Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, they try governing well, articulating a vision and inspiring -- and their approval ratings plummet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers