How to Move a Spaceship: Tweets of the Week
Here comes the three-day weekend. End your week with my favorite tweets. Hope you enjoy them:
Markets and Economy
Russell + VIX = . . . ?
More challenging than it appears:
As of late, not investors:
Eddy dropping the truth bomb:
Politics and Policy
Housing is becoming more expensive:
We're number one!
Try this for heavy lifting:
About that military spending . . .
When the word cloud speaketh, you listen:
Tried to finish this article, just couldn't:
Why don't I see my alma mater here?
I'd like to buy a vowel: Pat Sajak _s stuck _n the N_neteen E_ght_es
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Don't Slam the Door on Chinese Students