Read Stuff, You Should: Argument for Reparations
Happy Birthday to J.D. Williams, 36.
Right to the good stuff:
Norm Ornstein on partisanship on the Supreme Court -- and what to do about it.
How much are Democrats risking in Hispanic support with the Obama administration's deportation policies? John Sides looks into the evidence.
The case for taking presidential and other political rhetoric seriously, from Julia Azari.
And via Taegan Goddard, here comes a new edition of the Nixon tapes. Can't wait.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner