Obama Should Fix Nomination Process
Good news! Today, the Senate finally got around to confirming Stanley Fischer to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, five months after he was nominated. His nomination in January occurred months after Janet Yellen was picked to be Fed chair, creating the vice-chairman opening that Fischer is supposed to fill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States