Thais Must Choose Ballots Over Bullets
For his Thai opponents, there is no military solution to the problem of Thaksin Shinawatra. Every time soldiers step up to restore order in the short run, they set back Thai democracy in the long run.by
It's time for Thailand to make a decision: the ballot or the bullet?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President