Read Stuff, You Should: No Advantage to Democrats
Happy Birthday to Polly Walker, 48. She's on "Mr. Selfridge." I suppose I should give it a try.
Now for the good stuff:
1. Brendan Nyhan: The Democrats won't be saved in November by their polling advantage on policy issues.
2. John Patty has some thoughts about big and small government, Republicans and the Affordable Care Act.
3. Was the election in India as historic as some have said? Adam Ziegfeld takes another look.
4. Good report on the Georgia Senate race, or at least the Republican primary, from Ed Kilgore. He emphasizes that the difference between Tea Party and other Republican candidates is rapidly disappearing.
5. And E.J. Graff on 10 years of marriage equality in Massachusetts.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Leaking Is Just a Symptom. Trump Himself Is the Cause.
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- A Pro-Putin Town Explodes in Anger