What Mattered This Week?
Have to think the election in India matters.
Wait, was the House in this week? I'm tempted to just say that nothing the House will do for the rest of the year matters. But since I don't know that for sure, I'll go instead with the Harry Reid bashing the Koch brothers. It's annoying, and it's not going to win any elections for the Democrats.
I'm curious about whether you think the turnover at the New York Times matters.
What else? What do you think mattered this week?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- "Huge" Trade Deficits Are Smaller Than You Think
- Pros and Cons of Trump's Random Foreign Policy