India's Latest Miracle Man
The ascent of an apparently decisive man as India's next prime minister has been greeted euphorically by the country's stock market, which has risen to record levels in recent days. Foreign investment may start flowing again, and, with fresh reforms on the anvil, India seems back on track to become the world's next economic powerhouse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers