Billion Dollar Philanthropy: Ritholtz Chart
In last weekend's reads, I linked to a fascinating Bloomberg Businessweek article, "The $13 Billion Mystery Angels." The article explained that "one of the largest pools of philanthropic funding in the U.S., bigger than the Carnegie and Rockefeller foundations combined ... had taken elaborate steps to make sure no one figured out where this money came from."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense