Eurovision's Winners: Tolerance and a Bearded Star
Austrian Tom Neuwirth's stage image in the Eurovision Song Contest, the bearded lady Conchita Wurst, was calculated to shock and cause controversy. It was also a political gamble that paid off throughout Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'