Deporting Mayhem to Central America
To secure U.S. borders and win Republican support for immigration reform, President Barack Obama stepped up deportations of unauthorized immigrants, especially those with criminal records. Whether the border is now more "secure" is debatable. Certainly Republicans haven't been persuaded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords