Ritholtz's 10 Friday Reads: Retirees, Fees and Sea Creatures
We've reached Friday. You may now rejoice!
- Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets (Salient Partners)
- As the Fed Tapers Its Treasury Purchases, Other Central Banks Step In (Institutional Investor)
- Hedge funds, fortunes and merit (FT Alphaville)
- Documents Contradict Blackstone CEO's Boasts About High-Fee Alternative Investments (Pando Daily) see also Docs Obtained By Bando Show How a Wall Street Giant Is Guaranteed Huge Fees From Taxpayers on Risky Pension Investments (Pando Daily)
- What Baby Boomers' Retirement Means For the U.S. Economy (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Story of the American Recovery in 15 Charts (Washington Post)
- Why America's About to Run Out of Money For Roads (Again) (Vox)
- The Failure of the Fat Free Revolution (Priceonomics)
- The Secret History of Life-Hacking (Pacific Standard)
- Hello, Suckers: The Most Mysterious Creature in the Sea (Weekly Standard)
Where's the party?
Market Cap Declines: Percent Versus Dollar Value
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.