Ritholtz's 10 Friday Reads: Retirees, Fees and Sea Creatures
We've reached Friday. You may now rejoice!
- Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets (Salient Partners)
- As the Fed Tapers Its Treasury Purchases, Other Central Banks Step In (Institutional Investor)
- Hedge funds, fortunes and merit (FT Alphaville)
- Documents Contradict Blackstone CEO's Boasts About High-Fee Alternative Investments (Pando Daily) see also Docs Obtained By Bando Show How a Wall Street Giant Is Guaranteed Huge Fees From Taxpayers on Risky Pension Investments (Pando Daily)
- What Baby Boomers' Retirement Means For the U.S. Economy (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Story of the American Recovery in 15 Charts (Washington Post)
- Why America's About to Run Out of Money For Roads (Again) (Vox)
- The Failure of the Fat Free Revolution (Priceonomics)
- The Secret History of Life-Hacking (Pacific Standard)
- Hello, Suckers: The Most Mysterious Creature in the Sea (Weekly Standard)
Where's the party?
Market Cap Declines: Percent Versus Dollar Value
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org