Kiev 2014 Is Not Berlin 1948
This month marks 65 years since the successful conclusion of the Berlin Airlift, and the anniversary has provided supporters of a tougher U.S. line on Ukraine a useful analogy. The U.S. resupplied Berlin in 1948-49, the argument runs -- why can't it offer Kiev more support today?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business