Stanford's Coal Ban Strikes a Good Balance
Stanford University's decision to divest from coal companies will be examined closely by many endowments and foundations that are under growing pressure to boycott companies involved in socially questionable activities, as well as by the growing number of those pressing them to do so.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating