Republicans Stumble on Flawed Obamacare `Facts'
The question of whether politicians believe their own propaganda is always fascinating. For several years, we have witnessed an alarming trend: Republican politicians, pundits and other party insiders getting trapped inside a closed conservative information feedback loop (I think the phrase is Jonathan Chait's) in which they lose track of the difference between their rhetoric and the truth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem