Read Stuff, You Should: Fox Takes On Inequality
Happy Birthday to Salome Jens, 79. I didn't know she was a recurring character on "Melrose Place" at the same time she was doing "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine." I don't watch enough television, I guess.
Meanwhile, there's good stuff:
1. Nice post from Paul Waldman at Plum Line on ideology, Tea Party candidates and the Republican Party.
2. Interesting that "inequality" is now a Fox News subject ... and CNN really is an embarrassment. Nate Silver with the numbers.
3. Colby Itkowitz reports on Republican nomination obstruction, which continues at way beyond record levels.
4. Excellent write-up of minimal changes in the Upshot's Senate projection estimates, from Josh Katz and Amanda Cox. A model of how to talk about incremental changes in these sorts of systems.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- U.S. Pension Fund Collapse Isn't a Distant Prospect. It Could Come in 5 Years.
- Trump Should Be Worried by Cohen Probe. Really Worried.
- Cohen Isn't the Biggest Catch from Trump World
- With Trump, Bill Clinton Deja Vu
- Why Germany Didn't Join the Syria Strikes
- U.S. Earns More in China Than Trade Numbers Reveal
- The IRS Really Needs Some New Computers