Can #BringBackOurGirls Stop Boko Haram?
"I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market." Once Nigerian militant Abubakar Shekau's outrageous boast made its way around the Web and the world this week, it was only a matter of time before the Web and the world's outrage focused on him and the movement he leads. The challenge now will be to ensure that foreign assistance in confronting the group, including from the U.S., does more good than harm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen