Did Putin Just Blink?
Russian President Vladimir Putin has made an art of keeping his detractors off-balance from the start of the crisis in Ukraine. Today, he had even pro-Russian separatists lost for words when he called on them to postpone a May 11 referendum on how to federalize (read: break up) the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating