Trade of the Day: Buy Towers of London
London developers have seen rents for the capital's iconic skyscrapers rise faster than for the rest of the financial district in the past three years, according to Neil Callanan of Bloomberg News.
So the Trade of the Day is to buy towers of London and sell New York high-rises; London office space rents for $982 a square foot, compared with just $697 in Manhattan, according to indexes compiled by Real Capital Analytics.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller