Ritholtz's 10 Tuesday Reads: Things Are Looking Up for the 1 Percent
Some morning reads to start your day:
- The Many Ways to Tap the Water Boom (Barron's)
- Notes From the Ira Sohn Conference, 2014 (Reformed Broker) see also Hedge Fund Moguls' Pay Has the 1 Percent Looking Up (DealBook)
- The Lehman Brothers Ethos Fades at Barclays (MoneyBeat)
- Financial advisers: Should you hire one, or manage your money by yourself? (WSJ) see also Five Rookie Investing Mistakes to Avoid (USA Today)
- Too Big To Audit? Large Partnerships Escape IRS Scrutiny, GAO Reports (CNS News)
- Gary Becker and the Economics Revolution That Wasn't (New Yorker)
- Thomas Piketty Interview: I Don't Care for Marx (New Republic) see also Americans Not Sold on Piketty's Big Idea...Yet (Washington Post)
- How Long Can Russia's Oil and Gas Wealth Last? (CS Monitor)
- Indictment Details How to Forge a Masterpiece (NY Times)
- Apple Retail and the Innovator's Dilemma (stratechery)
What are you reading?
Hedge Fund Moguls' Pay Has the 1 Percent Looking Up
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller