Millennials Are Such a Drag: Ritholtz Chart
I was researching tomorrow's column -- it's about housing -- when I found this fascinating table about millennials. They are 1 1/2 times more likely to be living with their parents than members of Generation X or baby boomers were at the same age.
As we observed last month, the lack of millennial homebuyers has been a drag on home sales. The table above gives even more context.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Problem Is Facebook, Not Cambridge Analytica
- This Is No Way to Run the U.S. Stock Market
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Ten Things Investors Should Know About Markets
- Explaining Trades Is More Profitable Than Doing Them