McConnell's Nuclear Blunder Haunts Republicans
This was a huge week for judicial nominations in the Senate. Nine judges were confirmed, including one at the appeals level. We also got confirmation that Republicans committed a terrible blunder last fall by forcing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and the Democrats to invoke the so-called nuclear option, which makes judicial nominations subject to a simple majority vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote