The Strange Death of Volatility
Ask any trader to list the market conditions most conducive to making money, and you'll hear the word volatility. Swinging prices create profit (as well as loss) opportunities; when prices flat line, the trading seas are becalmed. Volatility, though, is disappearing, in stocks, bonds and currencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords