Which New Nokia Is Worse?
Now that the Microsoft-Nokia deal is officially done, the heads of the two Nokias -- the Finnish company that is now primarily a telecom equipment maker and the Microsoft Devices Group, which for the time being still brands its mobile phones Nokia -- have told the world what they intend to do. One, Rajeev Suri, has a cautious strategy. The other, Stephen Elop, has a pitiful copycat marketing idea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen