Trade of the Day: Buy Noma, Sell Fat Duck
Noma in Copenhagen is back for a fourth time as the world's best restaurant, according to the chefs and food writers who vote for the World's 50 Best Restaurants list. The Fat Duck, which is west of London and has in the past topped the rankings, dropped to 47th from 33rd. Noma's menu features something called Nordic coconut; so the Trade of the Day is coconut oil, which has climbed more than 60 percent during the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors