Buffett and Coke's Sweet CEO Pay
Warren Buffett opposes (though he didn't vote against) Coca-Cola Co.'s new employee stock plan as excessive. The problem, which Buffett didn't mention, starts with the chief executive officer, Muhtar Kent. Although Kent is far from America's most overpaid CEO, his compensation demonstrates everything that is wrong with executive pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London