New Yorkers, Boris Will Save You!
Boris Johnson, London's the eminently quotable mayor, is reaching out to New Yorkers who might fancy a change of scenery if New York Mayor Bill de Blasio should decide to raise taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.