Congress Is Old and in the Way
Nate Silver and Dhrumil Mehta yesterday tried to make something of the age gap between Congressional Democrats and Republicans; Democratic members have been a bit older than Republicans in recent decades, even though Republican voters tend to be older than Democratic voters. I don't know how interesting that difference is -- the universe of potential candidates is very different from the universe of voters, so I wouldn't expect consistency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business