Say 'Non' to French Interference on GE's Alstom Bid
General Electric's Jeffrey Immelt wants to buy the energy assets of France's Alstom in what would be GE's biggest ever takeover. Some French officials, however, would prefer to contrive a European deal with Germany's Siemens. So will suspicion of les Americains triumph?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business