Why It's Time to Buy Russian Debt
Standard & Poor's downgrade of Russia to one notch above junk grade makes sense as a reaction to political news from Ukraine, not as an economic judgment. In reality, dollar-denominated Russian debt is probably a better buy today than it has been in years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States