It's Apple! It’s Google! It Must Be Huge News
Back when I was a young reporter in Little Rock at the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette many years ago, we had a wonderful editor who had a very smart rule: When writing about an ongoing lawsuit, don't repeat the claims by plaintiffs' lawyers about how much money they're seeking in damages. They can make up any number they want. So it's meaningless and not worth reporting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers