A Little on Apple and a Big Sandwich: Ritholtz Tweets
Here are my favorite tweets from this week:
Markets and Investing
Uncle Never Right:
Lost decade = good future returns:
It's all relative:
Facebook's mobile surge:
What's a robot waiting room?
At this rate, Twitter and Facebook will soon merge:
Pinterest and mobile search:
That's a lot of tax dollars:
I was just saying that to my eagle huntress last week:
I'd like to see that animation:
What the what?
At least not with your self-awareness:
For lunch today? Fat Gangnam Boy:
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller