Insider-Trading Tipper Fares Better Than Tippees
A loop has been closed in a long-running insider-trading investigation by the government. Chris Choi, a former employee at Nvidia Corp. whose tips to a friend set in motion a flurry of trading at several hedge funds, has agreed to settle fraud claims by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'