Ritholtz's 10 Wednesday Reads: The Power of Canada
My Wednesday reads for your eyes:
- Dow Theory: Buy Signal Within Sight (MoneyBeat)
- Still Believe in Efficient Markets? Explain This... (Pension Partners) see also Why Indexes Are Capitalization-Weighted (Aleph Blog)
- Canada: The Next Oil Superpower? (National Interest)
- Is Famed Fiduciary Advocate Ron Rhoades Ready to Concede Defeat? (Fiduciary News)
- The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World's Richest (NY Times)
- The Ways Food Tricks Our Brains (The Atlantic)
- Taxpayers Hit Twice by Fast-Food Pay Practices (Fiscal Times)
- What You'd Need to Make in Every County in America to Afford a Decent One-Bedroom (Wonkblog)
- Why Are Conservatives Obsessed With Reagan? He Coincided With Ideological Party Takeover Like No Democratic President Did (Mischiefs of Faction)
- Apple Engineer Recalls the iPhone's Birth (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Large Caps Are Cheaper Than Small and Mid Caps
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb