Where Does England Go if Scotland Goes Free?
In a bit less than five months, Scotland will hold a referendum on whether to separate from the U.K. and become an independent country. Although opinion polls show the vote will favor an undivided kingdom, a recent drift in favor of separation suggests there's a non-negligible and growing risk of an upset on Sept. 18.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President