New York's Richest by the Numbers: Ritholtz Chart
35,432: That is the number of people who made up New York City's top 1 percent in 2011.
At least according to the Independent Budget Office of the City of New York. (This fascinating data point came to my attention via Greg David's blog at Crain's).
Have a look at some of the details in the table below.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying
- The Blue Wave Is Receding? Not Really
- New Threat to the U.S.: the Axis of Autocracy
- Germany Has a New Anti-Semitism Problem