Searching for Souls, and Soul-Searching, in South Korea
The Wednesday morning edition of the Korea Times contained a fateful cartoon about the plight of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which is believed to have crashed hundreds of miles off the Australian coast. The caricature shows a submersible being lowered into the water to search for the plane, with a bawling Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak strapped to the bottom. A figure representing the families of the lost victims looks on and gives the Malaysian premier an unforgiving thumbs down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors